Why choose a Yamatoya High Chair for your baby?
- Grows with your child: All our wooden high chairs are adjustable. It can be modified to be used by babies, kids and adult.
- Enriches parent-child relationship: The baby table can be turned back or removed when not in use so your child can eat with the whole family on the main table.
- Beautiful craftsmanship and trusted Japanese quality: Yamatoya celebrates 99 years of making babies and kids' furniture in Japan.
- Improves your child's sitting posture: ergonomic and upright backrest to prevent slouching combined with adjustable seat and foot board levels to suit your child's height.
- Easy-to-clean: No hard to reach areas for cleaning.
Yamatoya High Chairs are available in three variants (Sukusuku+, Affel, and Materna).
About this Materna High Chair:
- Comes with Table
- Dimensions: H 81 x W 50 x D 58.5 cm
- Weight: 9kg
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Material: Beech Wood
- Number of Adjustable Seat Levels: 7 Levels
- Safety Chair Belt: Included
- Silicone Table Mat: Not Included. Available for separate purchase.
- Chair Cushion: Not included. Available for separate purchase.
- For wood products, size and weight may vary.
- The color of the actual product may look slightly different from the photos.
- Each natural wood has a different grain and texture.
- Painted products with visible grain may appear different in color depending the part of the grain.
- Attention stickers are attached to the actual product. Do not remove it for safety reasons.